The Best Conveyancing Service When Selling Your Property
The time has come to sell and move on. What to do next to get ready to sell?
The answer is simple Call The Shire Conveyancer where our friendly staff will have you fill out our paperwork providing details of your property to sell and important details like what is included in the sale, do you have a pool? Then we can draft specific special conditions for your situation and order the mandatory documents for the contract before emailing to your chosen agent so they can commence the marketing and selling process.
At The Shire Conveyancer we aim to add value wherever possible. We have a free window display available for our clients selling to put their sale brochure in to provide additional exposure.
We will assist you with
- Issue of Contract (usually within 4 hours depending on Suburb) – direct to the agent’s email
- No additional photocopying or facsimile or postage fees,
- Dealing with any unusual complexities which may arise during negotiations with the purchasers conveyancer and agent
- No sale no further fee – we have split our fees the initial fee for preparation of the contract including contract certificates. Then once sold the final payment on settlement. If you don’t sell there is only the contract preparation fee
- No avoidable delays
- Calculating settlement figures,
- Adjustment of rates and other charges,
- Dealing with discharging bank,
- Dealing and paying with the agent for his commission,
- Regular emails and updates at important stages of the transaction.
- Depositing balance of sale funds to your nominated Bank,
We understand this can be an emotional time and are available to explain all steps of the process. We are fixed fee and therefore do not charge per phone call. Your peace of mind is our main priority.
The Shire Conveyancers Specializes In Property Transfer Services
Easy, Affordable and Fast Property Transfers
We will be able to assist in the transfer of property to a friend, family member or to another entity for accounting purposes. With a proven track record of working with accountants, solicitors and financial planners we will easily shift property titles and we will guide you through the legalities and meet all requirements in the process..
- Stamp Duty Implications
- Property Transfer Documentation
- Stamp Duty Exemptions
- Document/s Execution